Thank you Hannah Clarke

Thank you Hannah Clarke

Friday, January 11, 2013

Dusting off the blog and my car!

Since I last blogged, I've finished my degree in Environmental Sciences at the University of Guelph, I've acquired a vehicle, and Christmas has happened. Now that I've graduated, it's time for adventure! And what's adventure without a bike, and a far off destination? I've been lucky enough to procure an invite to a place in Arizona for a few months, so I'm loading up the car and heading out with some guys down south! I have two travel buddies - 
Anton the Manton...
Who loves the beach, 
Enjoys fine champagne,
Pizza Parties
Roll playing,
Helmets,
And, of course, winning. all of the time.

The second guy in the car is a bit of a mystery at the moment, his name is Yuri, but I'm sure he's going to be a good time. More to come of the trip soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment